[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Captcha image
Subject   (new thread) (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 161369851421.png - (31.97KB , 800x600 , 1 Title.png )
988462 No. 988462 ID: f18774 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

This is a story about the living weapons, tossed into an uncaring world, and left to seek their own answers. Will they survive?
496 posts and 61 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995660 ID: b1b4f3

>>995633
OH, I have another plan. First, break the glass enough that you could fit through. Then open the door, let it through, close the door behind it, open the shutters, escape through the window. It can't climb through the window. All you'd have to do is prevent it from coming back through the security corridor to chase you. Would you be able to break the door mechanism or something once you're out? Or maybe you can just block the corridor with something? Wouldn't take too much, the robot can't climb.
If you can lock the door to the room you're in that would keep it from entering and shooting at you, if it'd even be fast enough to do that.

If you think you can't prevent the robot from coming back through the corridor, then I guess we have to break it somehow. Smashing it with the door is a good start. A pincer attack is also a good plan, because if you just attack from one direction it can block everything with the shield.
I feel like attacking it through the window is the safest plan though. The window is wide so you can change your position and firing angle, you can duck down behind the console for cover, and it prevents the robot from getting into close range to use its spikes. If you can do that AND smash it with the door, that'd be optimal. You obviously want to destroy its gun first and foremost. After it loses its ranged capability you can just plink away at it or aim carefully at soft spots.
>>
No. 995681 ID: 031458

>Maybe you all are some kind of combat AI...
Our Neural Net was primarily trained on Combat, Subterfuge, Romance, Sex, and Human Suffering.
I don't know why they put that last one in there.

A lab like this would become a death trap if an uncontrolled fire broke out. There MUST be a fire suppression system. It's also very possible it's water based, (Too enclosed for foam, too clean for powder.) but it would be nice if we could verify that first.


Here's the plan. You will be here in the control room. Start by crushing the thing with door. The goal is to crack or puncture its chassis. Then activate the fire suppression system to soak it inside and out. Once it's free of the door, activate the electric floor. The water should allow the current to not only bypass the rubber treads, but provide a direct pathway to the robot's delicate innards. Toal will be waiting behind the break-room wall with a concussion grenade bundle, ready to throw them into this thing in case this plan fails.

Before that though...
Have Toal bind together all the grenades, and figure out a method of detonating them all at once. Without a close up detail of one we can't help with that part. The more the better. All of them, if possible.

You talk to the repair droids. Verify whether or not the Fire Suppression System utilizes water, find out how to activate it, if you can activate it in a local area, and if not, ask if they can disable it in the break room and the control room your in. If they refuse, ask them what hypothetically would cause the system to fail. Then do that. You do NOT want to be standing in water when that floor electrifies!
>>
No. 995684 ID: e7848c

>>995633
Turn your lab coats into bolos. Tie each end of the sleeve into knots and load a concussion grenade in each. Throw that into its camera and the combined blast of both will stun it long enough for you two to gun down its turrets. Do all this before opening the gate for it. Like you said, we can use the gate drop trick on something else.
>>
No. 995758 ID: 34bcd1

I like the idea of crushing it under the door, but you will need to lure it there. How do you feel about being bait?

How confident do you feel about shooting out the camera?

Toal using the concussion grenades would be a nice surprise attack. We will need to rig them so they all go off at once.
>>
No. 995792 ID: f18774
File 161822931632.png - (244.81KB , 800x600 , 32 Page Chapter 3.png )
995792

The sound of gunfire echo though the hall. Toal doesn't flinch. She seems to be able to hear me over the noise, even though I don't talk very loud. I explain my thinking...

>I have another plan. First, break the glass-
The glass is armored, and ridiculously thick. Stray bullets from the turrets only scuff it.

>The robot can't climb.
I am not risking that. Arcanos AI is feared for a reason.

>Our Neural Net was primarily trained on Combat, Subterfuge, Romance, Sex, and Human Suffering.
What.
If I ever meet the person who put you in my head, I'll probably punch them.

>A lab like this MUST have a Fire Suppression System!
It makes sense. I saw grating on the floors of the hallway, possibly for drainage.

Message too long. Click here to view the full text.


File 161749112185.png - (472.76KB , 1050x1000 , DottiTopic.png )
994661 No. 994661 ID: 8483cf hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Lazy Wiki: https://questden.org/wiki/Lazy_Fairy

Previous Topic: https://questden.org/kusaba/questarch/res/984338.html
112 posts and 27 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995751 ID: afe7de

Write a note that says "I lost my magic and got stuck halfway to being a Human and a Fox so I can't talk, please help."
>>
No. 995752 ID: b1b4f3

>>995724
>But… there are humans who get all the benefits of “civilization” without having to work.
I don't know what it's like around here but usually that's because someone was born into a very rich family. Rich people can just kindof effortlessly make money by owning things other people want to use, like land or water.
The people you heard talking might have been talking about something else though, like jobs they didn't consider to be difficult enough to count as working, or people who were being supported because they got too hurt to continue working, or just... children, who aren't expected to work and/or would do such a bad job it's not worth trying to make them do important things.

>they’ll try to kill me anyway
They'll try to kill you HARDER if you break their rules.
The baker didn't try to kill you. Serah didn't. Some humans will want to kill you without giving you a chance, but most won't. Either out of fear, or indifference, or trust in those you're associated with. If you break their rules too much, strong people will actively seek your death.

>wizard
Ok, flip the sign over and write "Please help, Dotti has no mana due to a failed transformation" which is a request for help and a description of your current problem. Show the first side to the wizard, then the second side.
>>
No. 995756 ID: 86aaf2

Okay. Humans are not perfectly efficient at allocating their group resources. So there are always those that get disproportionally more resources than the amount of hard work they actually are required to contribute to the good of society overall.

These people are generally called 'nobles' or 'aristocrats'.

Here's how an individual gets to be a member of this distinguished class:

1.) Be born to aristocratic parents.

That's it.

See the problem?
>>
No. 995761 ID: 094652

>>995756
2) Be a complete sociopath who lies, cheats, steals, murders, and rapes their way to fame until they can obtain a "Title" from the highest-ranked aristocrat, the King, and mate with an unwilling noble through a marriage contract.

These are the bad people who kill all the animals and poison all the berry bushes so that you will be forced to obey them or die of starvation.
>>
No. 995791 ID: 86aaf2

>>995761

Now you know that this is not necessarily true and not all or even most human civilizations have means of buying titles or being given titles due to fame or valor or whatever. In many groups of humans with a landed aristocracy, the only way to become an aristocrat is to found a new colony in the untamed wilderness somewhere, tame said wilderness, and become Lord of that area. Besides, in both your example AND mine here, it is a ton of work to get to the point where you can be lazy, and at that point it's only your kids, NOT you, that gets to live a life of luxury and leisure from the getgo. And if you are going to describe 'human lifestyle paths that after a lot of years work, you get to retire to luxury', you might as well include stuff like 'becoming a wealthy merchant' too.


File 161709152432.png - (245.77KB , 500x500 , Catalyst_title_card_part_two.png )
993796 No. 993796 ID: afe7de hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

A big thanks to Poltergeist Ethanoic Acid for the Title card art!

CATALYST PART 1: https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/986604.html

WIKI: https://questden.org/wiki/CATALYST
DISCUSSION: https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/res/134892.html

============

Authors Commentary: This Quest contains 18+ content including violence, sexual content, and more. Reader discretion is advised.
268 posts and 54 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995784 ID: cdabe3

Oh god just fuck her rabbit hole under the table >:3c
>>
No. 995785 ID: 0fae41

>>995781
That's the point!
>>
No. 995786 ID: 830459

Imagine doing something other than long-term planned sex in a missionary position for the purpose of procreation.
Also, "tomorrow" would be like, one to two chapters away based on the current level of min-maxing...

Accept her offer. It's fine, no one would notice even if they did walk in.
>>
No. 995788 ID: 228277

>>995785
Indeed, we actually do want the risk of getting caught, otherwise it wouldnt be exciting. We need to work on raising our stealth, and lower our horniness after all, and exhibitionism play is the best way. (Speaking of, we should totally do it in the park instead of the Ruffled Haunch tomorrow! Yay exhibitionism!)

And I vote the person who will walk in on us is somebody who is either really close friends with Willamina, like Gruk or Cannie, or someone who is a big deal like the mayor herself or even the person who is dealing with Willamina's inheritence... (or if even the hero Shocker, but what are the odds of that happening?)

(Bobby Slurpps entering will also be a good contender though)
>>
No. 995790 ID: ca2950

Get that risky blowjob. What's the point of a non-risky blowjob anyway?


File 161672789745.png - (358.06KB , 1500x1050 , FOG WORLD.png )
993129 No. 993129 ID: 8fb3ba hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

It came out of the oceans, like steam rising from a boiling pot. Then it swept over the shores, over the mountains, and down into the valleys. What was at one time a freak phenomenon quickly turned into a disaster as people, landmarks, and eventually small towns disappeared into the fog. So much was lost, even time became less and less reliable. No one's sure how long ago it was, that's been lost to the fog, but the survivors do their best to get by in the new fog world.

Among the survivors are an odd breed of rare human that have come into existence; Distinguished by an odd sort of affinity for the fog. Simply known as the Taken, these beings mingle amongst regular humans, some not even knowing they are Taken. Some people of the fog world believe these taken to be the next evolution of human, a new creature made to survive in a new world; Other's believe them to be servants of the fog, demons hell bent on destroying what's left. The Taken themselves suffer from odd dreams, strange visions, and are haunted by voices. it's hard to say what's true, the truth's been obscured by fog, either way the Taken too must struggle to survive…
262 posts and 86 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995762 ID: 8fb3ba
File 161820030822.png - (349.38KB , 1500x1050 , Tea Party 2.png )
995762

RITA: …How long have you been following me?
PEARL: For a bit, it was on again off again at first. Now it's been pretty steady.

I sigh and drink the tea. It's sweet, but the taste wasn't what I was worried about. A tingly sensation runs down my body, but I don't feel bad.
RITA: First I have to share shelter with a hopeless geek, now I'm getting therapy from someone in a fur-suit. This whole day's been weird…
PEARL: Every days weird now a days… You've been sharing with someone? That's surprising.
RITA: Yeah…some guy popped up at base camp, I almost threw him to the fog. Would have done it too.
PEARL: You stopped yourself though
RITA: Nah, voices in my head wouldn't shut up about doing it so I let him stay inside.
PEARL: Why'd you listen to them? They're just voices.
RITA: Egh…I don't know
PEARL: Y'know what I've heard? The voices the Taken hear can tell you to do things you'd never do and urge you in odd ways, but most of the time they just echo things you would've thought yourself. So sometimes it feels like you're following they're orders, when really they're thinking what you thought and you didn't even know.
RITA: I don't understand.
PERAL: I'm saying maybe you didn't just get guilt tripped by phantoms, maybe you wanted to let that guy stay inside the whole time, and the voices picked up on the feeling and enhanced it in your mind.
RITA: Yeah, Maybe
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
No. 995763 ID: b1b4f3

>>995762
Nothing wrong with work, so long as something comes of it. Having a secure base would be nice, instead of having to rush for shelter every night without knowing if you'll find it, or what might be waiting for you there.

Ask what she meant by being "something like" a Taken.
>>
No. 995773 ID: 194806

I mean, she is right, you know? I get you, teaming up with people is hard, they have needs, some of them are backstabers sons of bitches, and is a pain in the ass to deal with all that. But you alaready dealt with that, didn't you? Now you know better, and you also know that doing everything alone is just as much as bad, or worse. So give it a chance, start small, baby steps.

But... what does she want from all this? Why does she stalked you? Why YOU in particular? What does she gane from you being chummy with a bunch of people?
>>
No. 995782 ID: 36784c

>>995762
……is she gonna want to join us to be part of the community that we’re building?
>>
No. 995789 ID: bd4069

Well if you expect me to build a community then help me secure this building. I'm sure all this pristine equipment will come in handy, but I don't know how to disassemble it. I'll need to come back with the Engi, but with the guardian dead someone might move in or wreck the place.


File 159578597692.png - (71.85KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
973220 No. 973220 ID: 2c5282 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Boldly Coming Reboot: The Wrath of Khrax!

Space: the final frontier. These are the adventures several courageous men and woman willing to brave the sea of stars. Their life long mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and civilizations. To boldly come where no man or woman has come before.

Discussion Thread (starting on the relevant post): https://tezakia.net/kusaba/questdis/res/108793.html#133475
807 posts and 104 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995718 ID: 86aaf2

Give the roommate a personalized version of that 'Before today I didn't even know if they had private property or intergenerational accumulation and transfer or wealth here and oh yea at this tech level everyone in this civilization qualifies as ludicrously wealthy anyway so why sweat it; instead I seek to enjoy the novelty of being somewhat out of my depth as I seek new experiences.' speech from earlier.
>>
No. 995728 ID: 194806

I understand your concerns, but Zolt is just a joung man traying to find a real relationship from someone who isn't worried about status and welth. A real relationship. And i want, at least try to give him that. And i want someone who just likes me for what i am: a complete fuck up who doesn't give up against the adversary that is adult life. And tries to be something better. Really really tries. Really fucking hard.

Also he has this aunt, mate, let me tell you, if you like MILFs, she might be up your alley, she actually has an account too. We could, like, make a double date or something.
>>
No. 995738 ID: a38353

Heh, Ztolt got spooked by the toaster.

well, explain as best we can and give Reed the name of the website.
>>
No. 995742 ID: b1b4f3

>>995714
Tell him you think a long term relationship could work, though it's definitely too early to think about marriage. There's definitely a power disparity between the two of you, but it's clear that Ztolt has no plans to use it against you. Ztolt is a bit of a rebel too, and his family seems fine, even if his sisters are annoying. Actually his family seems split on trying to keep you together or push you apart so that's a bit of a wash.

Don't recommend anyone in particular; you don't really know his preferences do you? The site is Aliena Affinitas.
>>
No. 995774 ID: e13b1d

>>995714
That's kind of the point, dude. I don't give a fuck about authority, so I treat him like a normal dude even when I know.

Send him the site link.


File 161705780281.png - (102.56KB , 1000x900 , p0.png )
993735 No. 993735 ID: eedbeb hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Part 1: https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/989140.html

Interlude: https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/991509.html

Your wings keep growing.
249 posts and 53 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995747 ID: b1b4f3

Tell him you're very sorry for scaring his son, and you'd like to make it up to them if possible. It's vitally important that you get some silk. The world is at stake, possibly. It's complicated.
>>
No. 995754 ID: eedbeb
File 161819851427.png - (129.33KB , 1000x900 , p54.png )
995754

For what feels like the tenth time today, you summarize the events of the past few days, interspersed with generous apologies and assurances that the angel responsible for Aaron’s scare is now deeply depressed. Your desperation must come through, because the spider hesitates, hand still on the doorknob like he wants to slam it in your face, but won’t because he feels sorry for you.

He sighs. “Alright, I don’t want Aaron in any danger, so I’m going to give you the silk and then you need to leave.”

“Thanks, that would be great.” you say, relieved.

He shuts the door and you wait in silence until he comes back with a familiar spool of white thread. He drops it in your hand and you retreat to the sidewalk.

“I’m surprised that worked.” Body says.

“Me too.”

Body yawns and you feel your own soul sharing fatigue in the base of your skull. You push it away. You can’t afford to sleep right now.

Cookie’s clunker shows up a few minutes later and you clamber into the backseat with Body.
>>
No. 995755 ID: b1b4f3

>>995753
Well we don't have much time. We need to get this silk turned into magic string and we need to find an ambush spot and set up a trap somehow.
Ask Cookie for help planning and... for help with whatever turns this silk into something useful.

Focus to see where DH is now, Body can fill you in on what plan she and Cookie come up with.
>>
No. 995766 ID: 4f5d63

Go over the details of recent events with Cookie as she drives. Begin to form a plan with her and Body about how to handle DH. Explain your theories about Jadis. Recruit Margot to your cause.
>>
No. 995768 ID: e51896

Maybe we can bring Vlad in on this.


File 161815620357.png - (339.48KB , 2048x2048 , CBE0B789-72DA-489B-8705-239AF5F3FBB6.png )
995636 No. 995636 ID: 4f5d63 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]

Two friends embark on a journey. Their goal is to reach the summit of local towering giant Mount Amble. Shouldn’t be too difficult for a couple of experienced hikers, right?
11 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995686 ID: e51896

Awesome. Lets give Hock a call or a text informing that you're on your way now. Then get in your vehicle and drive on over.
>>
No. 995695 ID: e7c7d3

Who's driving?
>>
No. 995764 ID: 4f5d63
File 161820119809.png - (270.96KB , 1800x1200 , 4AC38BEC-9CBA-4825-BE35-04C8DA90B64B.png )
995764

You let Hock know you’re headed his way, then hop in your shitty little car. The car roars to life. Do you need to consult a GPS to get to the meetup spot?
>>
No. 995765 ID: e51896

You'll save batteries if you didn't. plus you do have a map.

no gps
>>
No. 995767 ID: b1b4f3

You should in theory know your way there. No shame in using a map app to get directions if not?


File 160978058746.png - (954.41KB , 550x500 , tvd_000.png )
984843 No. 984843 ID: 11f77a hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Potential NSFW. Death may occur here.
This is the quest where you play as everyone but a certain character. We’ll call that special character ‘the catalyst’. Whether you help them out or work against them is up to you. No metagaming would be nice. But we’ll see how the demo rolls.

Some Rules:
• In a room full of people (e.g. a police station office, gang of thugs), you’ll only roleplay as two characters at a time. If there’s a mob (e.g. zombies, hive of alien bugs), you can roleplay them as one entity (e.g. pillage, march down the street, run away from the kaiju, etc.).
• The game may immediately end when the catalyst either dies or achieves its goal. Or perhaps something else that comes along to give the story a proper resolution.

Let’s begin.
113 posts and 20 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995708 ID: 11f77a
File 161818522184.png - (262.57KB , 550x500 , tvd_020.png )
995708

There are no windows in either bathroom (or in the lounge)--Fletch is clenching his wounds as blood pours. As if there really was anything to be thankful in this matter... there’s a first aid container. After Ordo uses the coffee table as a second barricade he runs to it. There are small tablets of medicine, ointment, and alcohol, bandages and some gauze; the gullusk swipes them up with small boxes of medicine tumbling onto the floor.

In the adrenaline that comes in hills and valleys--this time when everything slows down and his mind is blanking--Fletch has almost forgotten his fake name and takes a moment to improvise though choked breaths of blood.

“I-It’s just a robbery, maaaan. I don’ fuckin’ know... Shit’s goin’ postal. Fuck, this huuurts...”

Ordo doesn’t have time for an insight check. He fumbles to open a gauze packet and applies pressure to the wound. Fletch swears some more. “It’s alright, Nix. Stay with me. We’ll get out of here! The police should be here! We gotta stand our ground!”

The knob jumbles and the door crunches into the chair. ‘Thump, thud!’ Looks like it will hold the stranger back.
>>
No. 995711 ID: 11f77a
File 161818540411.png - (227.62KB , 550x500 , tvd_021.png )
995711

Nirrn frantically runs around the check-out counter and heads for the front; this man could use her as a hostage if she doesn’t leave immediately! Her store may be ruined but right now her life is all that matters. She wishes her late husband was here. Or her pet Nibbles.

At first there’s hope that she’ll leave unscathed. The huntoon is halfway until another two gunshots echo down the hall. She wasn't paying attention to what the stranger is doing now, hunting that poor boy.

The windows on the front door splatter in red. She almost doesn’t notice being hit--funny how that seems to be. But it’s the realization that kicks in and she drops to her knees--the momentum of running makes her fall forward onto her chest.
>>
No. 995719 ID: e51896

Nirrn: According to the map, are you near any of those items scattered on the floor? are any of them toxic on open wounds? if so, throw it at the gunman's gunwound.

Ordo: does any of your drugs happen to be pain killers? might want to offer it to Nix Otherwise, continue treating the wounds.

Fletch: Keep talking to Ordo, it is important to help you stay conscience.
>>
No. 995721 ID: 10c07d

Nirrn: Just play dead, that’s the only way I can see her getting out of this alive at this point.

Fletch: try to stay awake

Ordo: Look up how to treat a gunshot wound on your phone and call the police; assuming he has his phone with him. If you are calling the cops however make sure to flush any drugs you possibly might or might not have in your locker before they arrive.
>>
No. 995759 ID: 041c52

Nirrn: Don’t move, just wait until this is over.
Otro: Keep aiding Fletch


File 161481748122.jpg - (1.12MB , 2688x2686 , 0303211915.jpg )
989831 No. 989831 ID: 67181a hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]

>This story will deal with drinking, drug use, and likely other scandalous activities that may take place in a bar. Also there are furries in it.
57 posts and 11 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995701 ID: 1a8a7f

Bring her the keys in-between orders.
>>
No. 995707 ID: ce39da

If you were going to tell him what you personally thought, you probably should have given the full description instead of leaving it at "it's bad." More articulation is always more helpful when giving critiques because it informs the receiver on what went wrong.

C: You could quietly slip her the keys, but it'd be bad to automatically assume the situation's as simple as it came off last night, even if it is most likely.
>>
No. 995710 ID: 830459

That bunny on the left looks awfully familiar...

C, have a friendly chat with the duck girl. At first, pretend like you don't have the keys, but then interrupt her, "Wait, hold still, what is this thing that you have here?" and do a magic trick, similar to pulling a coin out of the person's ear. Except it's the keys.
>>
No. 995748 ID: b1b4f3

>>995693
B, and see if she needs anything else.
>>
No. 995750 ID: afe7de

>>995710

I'm a fan of C myself.


File 160109719741.gif - (2.64MB , 560x354 , 2nd.gif )
977240 No. 977240 ID: a34b8a hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

The unpleasantries of this monotonous prison called “summer camp” are beginning to put you in quite the doldrum. Seven humdrum days of childish activities and incompetent caretakers have given you an overwhelmingly dour reality check of this camp that you were once so excited for.
114 posts and 40 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995737 ID: eb1fcc

>>995736
wait, look, rat friend's safe and happy. She's helping!
>>
No. 995739 ID: d61b76

Sit on Rose's lap to get closer to Rathony.

Ask Rathony if he's okay!
>>
No. 995740 ID: 8483cf

If Rathony likes her, she can't be all bad!
>>
No. 995741 ID: de0232

She is clearly a cat person trying to infiltrate our glorious ratopia!
>>
No. 995743 ID: 094652

>>995732
The weight difference doesn't appear to be significant, so you may be exaggerating... but after everything you've seen, sure why wouldn't the CCPD research instant breast-expansion thiccness?

Tell Rathony to dance on Molly.


File 159072300025.jpg - (181.15KB , 800x592 , cop1.jpg )
968318 No. 968318 ID: 7ae189 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Your name is BAN. You're a cop.

It's another shitty day in your shitty office. Three new cases have reached your desk. You've only got two detectives to throw jobs at, so it looks like you'll have to pick one to tackle yourself...

>>MURDER
>>BURGLARY
>>JUVENILE CRIME
695 posts and 185 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995723 ID: eb1fcc

>>995722
well, we already have EVERYONE that was in that building dead to rights on terrorism charges for the bomb alone, but I feel certain that this isn't the end of the rabbit hole. There's more besides this place involved in this, and we're going to need to know who.

Still, I'm not down with risking good men on one case. There will be other bombs.

Set up the detonation, and send in a squad to pull any papers and photos they can while that's being set up, we'll have to make do with what we can grab.
>>
No. 995725 ID: 1a8a7f

>>995722
65% is poor odds, especially when you’re up against an enemy who knew who’d be called in to deal with this. You’re not happy, but your gut says not to risk it.

... how long will it take to set up the safe detonation? You can make a run for the upstairs and flash more photos / grab more stuff. Volunteers only, one run only.

Paranoia check - put Dane on seeing whether anyone from the bomb group’s smuggling something out.
>>
No. 995726 ID: 77cba3

Your job is public safety and a tricky bomb that could kill your best bomb squad is just not worth the risk of finding more evidence.

Have your bomb crew get any evidence they can grab and get there people to safety.
>>
No. 995727 ID: 094652

"33 percent risk of mass destruction is unacceptable. Detonate this thing, and grab all the obvious stuff on your way out. Be sure to throw it into whatever you guys use for dirty bombs."
>>
No. 995734 ID: 3ed3c3

>>995722
I'm not taking any chances with this crap.
Set up for the detonation, and pull back.
Don't bother grabbing anything on the way out. It might be wired to the bomb.


File 161574005195.png - (251.36KB , 800x600 , RTS00114032021.png )
991238 No. 991238 ID: 9c4453 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

It finally stopped raining, just as we arrive at the ridge.

According to the handbook, an assigned worker (which would be me) needs to go the Torrus' Ridge outpost to collect all the outgoing mail and parcels for our designated sector as well as a delivery route to find out which pinnacles we need to visit and in what order, and after that we'll be on our way.

Pilot has also asked me to pick up a few things, so I'll look out for stores and maybe pick up a few things for myself while I'm there.
171 posts and 46 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995137 ID: e16acb

>>995018
You've got your cap, your bag, uh... I don't know what else you could need to pick up and deliver mail. Address book? Map? Journal? Sick Double Barreled Indiscriminate Murder Gun? Boots? Gloves?
>>
No. 995139 ID: 8483cf

The kind of buckshot doesn't matter if you shot someone in the eye! They could end up blind or...

You know what never mind
>>
No. 995587 ID: 15a025

Very curious now about what you're missing here? Ask and see if they'll tell?
>>
No. 995678 ID: ad2fd0

Is it our pants we're missing?
>>
No. 995733 ID: d5825c

>>995678
DAMM talk about an elephant in the room.


File 161784096612.jpg - (754.36KB , 1200x955 , The Sea1.jpg )
995227 No. 995227 ID: 12b116 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]

Foreboding clouds hang heavily overhead, and yet the air is still.

The ship has been becalmed for almost five days now, the black sky obscuring the stars and threatening a storm that has yet to come.

The crew is growing restless, which isn't good even on a disciplined military vessel, but this is not that. This is a pirate ship.

Who are you?

A. Cabin Boy. A lad that the captain took a fancy to, looking for adventure.

B. Cabin Boy (Female). You're pretending to be a lad to escape an oppressive home life. The captain took a fancy to you.

C. Captive (Male). Youngest son of a wealthy family, you were kidnapped by the crew. The captain intends to ransom you back to your father, a Naval officer.

D. Captive (Female). Oldest daughter of a wealthy family, you were kidnapped by the crew for ransom back to your father, a powerful merchant.

E. Stowaway (Male). You snuck aboard the ship to avoid the life of a homeless petty thief. You've probably kept your presence a secret.

F. Stowaway (Female). You snuck aboard the ship to avoid the life of a homeless beggar. You've probably kept your presence mostly secret.

G. Crewmate (Male). You signed on for a life of freedom aboard a pirate ship! Before that, you were a bank clerk.

H. Crewmate (Female). You signed on for a life of freedom aboard a pirate ship! Before that, you were a seamstress's apprentice.
42 posts and 4 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995692 ID: 12b116
File 161818151255.jpg - (782.32KB , 1200x955 , The Sea12.jpg )
995692

You rush to assist, sliding across the deck as the rain hammers you, rushing to help with the longboat. It will be a horribly dangerous object to be sliding across the deck, on top of the chance that it would be lost.

You don't know the names of the two crew members working on it.

You think about how suddenly the storm came up. You aren't exactly old salt, but you've never seen anything like it.

You don't know the two crewmates securing it to the deck, but they're visibly relieved when you arrive, getting to work.

You can barely hear the captain yelling somewhere behind you, and lightning flashes all around.

You hear something as the wind picks up, like a giant bat overhead, and you see one of the sails torn free from the mainmast, disappearing into the darkness. The deck sways underfoot as waves crash against the sides of the ship, and the wooden ship creaks and groans around you.

Just as the last few knots are being tied, the deck shudders. With an ear splitting whipcrack the mainmast splits, and you hear screams as crewmates are whipped over the side of the ship.

"RUN!" one of the rainstreaked figures near you screams. "GET BELOW!"
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
No. 995694 ID: bc11b8

The captain's probably ready to go down with the ship, so fuck that. Go see if booksy is alright.
>>
No. 995696 ID: 0fae41

Get to the quarterdeck and go below.
>>
No. 995700 ID: b1b4f3

Belowdecks, see if you can help finish up battening the hatches.
>>
No. 995702 ID: 830459

Go visit the prisoner.

The thought that the ship could sink soon should be crossing your mind right about now. And if that happens, only Slid knows who'll survive. The more, the better, which is why you should be visiting the prisoner so that you can determine whether they're worth releasing before the ship goes down or not.


File 161725761012.jpg - (1.40MB , 1400x1050 , QuestStripFinal.jpg )
994099 No. 994099 ID: fd4d13 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]

It’s strip poker night at Questden! You help decide who wins it all- and what the losers forfeit!

This is a massive seven-quest crossover game of strip Texas hold ‘em. The winner of each hand keeps their clothes and can make anyone who doesn’t fold do a dare. Each player has brought a special item they can bet as a last resort!

Suggestors vote for the fifth community card (the “river”) based on the reactions of each player. Feel free to suggest dares, but the players might be too distracted to listen!

The Players
(From left to right. Name, Author, Quest Title, Wiki Link)
- Lady Serah Kensington, Donut, Lazy Fairy (assisted by Landi the Fairy), https://questden.org/wiki/Lazy_Fairy
- Arthurius Radiant, Poltergeist Ethanoic Acid, Enclosed Curtains, https://questden.org/wiki/Enclosed_Curtains
- Mary Kil, Bitequest, SEXCOM, https://questden.org/wiki/SEXCOM
- Willamina and Cat, Edmango, Catalyst, https://questden.org/wiki/CATALYST
- Alma Harjula, Gnoll, Inhabiting Malevolence, https://questden.org/wiki/Inhabiting_Malevolence
- Franklin, Clockwork Seal, Porn Quest, https://questden.org/wiki/Porn_Quest
- Queen Chinzebeth VII, Lonelyworld, Chinzebeth VII, https://questden.org/wiki/Chinzebeth_VII
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
27 posts and 12 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995367 ID: ad3cbe
File 161792027794.png - (251.93KB , 1400x1050 , HAND001.png )
995367

A final card materializes on the table, glowing brightly before fading to reveal the picture on it. It’s the King of Spades!

Franklin, Mary, Cat and Wil, and Alma all reveal their cards!
Alma has the best hand with a Full House!

“Aww shucks,” Franklin sighs, “I had a good feeling about this one too.”

After politely waiting for most of the other players to get their snacks, Arthurius takes his turn to pick up some chicken strips and bbq dipping sauce. He then takes a quick glance at Mary Kil’s punch before swiftly looking in the direction away from the punch and towards Alma’s card without taking any of Mary’s drinks.

:sp_arthurius: :Way to go, Alma! A full house! That is lucky!

“Dang!” Mary says. “I’ll get my brushin, don’t you worry about that!” She shakes her flask of liquor at Cat and Will in what could be seen as a threatening manner if she wasn’t grinning so widely.

Willamina: AWW, guess I’ll have to settle for snapping a photo of Cat stripping, HEHEHE.

“I foresaw this outcome” Chinzebeth replies confidently.

Alma perks up.

“I won? Oh… Wow… I actually won.”
>>
No. 995368 ID: 67181a
File 161792051029.png - (1.32MB , 1050x1400 , IllustrSTRIP00002.png )
995368

“So, I guess that means I lose, huh?” Franklin stands and unfastens the button on his Jeans, “I guess I can take care of Alma’s dare at the same time, right?”

“Bold move!” Mary says, “Goin’ pants-off right off the bat.”

“I didn’t exactly dress for the competition,” she admits, “So I’m startin’ out no-pants, although you’ll all be able to see exactly what I’m not wearin’ in just a second” She laughs, undoing the top button of her labcoat.

“I got this new sweater, just for the party, so I don’t really wanna take it off right away. Sooooo…” He pulls his jeans down, exposing his boxer briefs beneath the hem of his sweater. As he pulls the jeans off his second foot, he begins hopping around in a circle on one foot.

:sp_arthurius: :Wow, you have excellent balance, Franklin!

“Thanks, I exercise a little so I’m pretty good at this sort of thing,” Franklin says as he passes, hopping around the table to hand his Jeans to Alma. "That was a really great hand, you're pretty good at this!"

Alma takes Franklin’s jeans and sets then aside and glances nervously at him, not sure where to direct her eyes.

“It just kind of worked out for me, I guess.”
>>
No. 995461 ID: 12b116
File 161800597319.jpg - (1.95MB , 2000x1500 , mk2.jpg )
995461

The short Corgi steppies onto the table, tail wagging, and slowly strips off her labcoat, revealing the lacy lingerie that seems to be all she’s wearing otherwise.

“Woooo!” Mary howls, finishing her drink in one long swig before twirling the coat around her head and tossing it over to Alma.

“Woooo!” Landi echoes. Serah laughs and gives Mary an approving smile.

Chinzebeth applauds Mary. “You’re simply adorable, Mary! And such gorgeous fur!”

“You’re too kind, Your Majesty!” Mary says, holding up invisible skirts in a faux curtsy.

Franklin whistles from the sidelines and holds his hands in the air as he continues to hop around the table, “Wow you really dressed up for the party!”

“You know it!” Mary shouts, shaking her ass in Franklin’s general direction.

Cat: P-p-p-pretty lady…
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
No. 995577 ID: 8483cf
File 161809762814.png - (674.43KB , 950x1140 , SerahShoeStrip.png )
995577

“I don’t think I can compete with, well… that, Mary.” Serah smiles and holds out her shoe. She tries to avoid staring at Franklin as his hopping takes him past her chair. “Um, I didn’t expect things to go this quickly. And with such royalty playing… I feel underdressed. ”

Queen Chinzebeth turns up her nose. “You are underdressed indeed! If I were you, I’d fire that small glowing maid for her tardiness on dressing you, she’s barely done half the job!”

Serah tugs on her bodice nervously. “Oh, I couldn’t fire her. My… maid is quite attached to me. She’d be helpless on her own.”

Landi is too busy trying to drop-kick bits of Snortilla chips into her mouth to notice.

“I sympathize, my dear Lady Kensington,” Queen Chinzebeth says.”We all put up with a great deal of incompetence for that status of having a rare servant, and I must say your pet fairy has a sparkling radiance!”

Landi burps.

Arthurius coughs a little as some of the fairy dust that flew from Landi’s burp flies in his face.

“Lady Serah,” Chinzebeth raises an eyebrow. “Have you considered doing something with your hair? It’s so . . . common.”

“Um…” Serah scratches her neck. “I… I used to, but… my handmaid was the one who knew how to do it. I’m sorry it’s not to your liking.”

“Fear not!” Chinzebeth says warmly. “I meant no insult, and truly I sympathize with losing talented handmaidens. You have gorgeous golden hair, and it is simply a shame nothing is done with it.”
>>
No. 995667 ID: e51896
File 161816912644.png - (1.28MB , 1280x720 , poker003.png )
995667

Arthurius removes his shades and passes them over to Alma across the table.

:sp_arthurius_2: :”Congrats Alma, I bet you'll look cool in these sunglasses! And err… sorry for not removing a more daring article of clothing like the Mary or Franklin, but I really couldn't see well wearing these in this dark room.”

Alma: It’s fine, I think. Are there even rules for what you have to take off?

Cat: I get the feeling We should have worn more clothes between the two of us Will.

Chinzebeth: “Clothing in a strip poker game fair as soldiers in a battle, the soundest strategy is to have more than your opponents.”

Serah: I only took off my shoes, you’ve no need to apologize. You have beautiful eyes!
Arthurius blushes from Serah’s compliment.

:sp_arthurius_2: :Thanks everyone, though I still feel a little guilty about removing something small…


File 161723905883.jpg - (69.19KB , 310x304 , 20210401_105506.jpg )
994059 No. 994059 ID: 780796 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]

Your name is Tracy, and today is officially the WORST 18TH BIRTHDAY EVER! You were driving down the interstate on your way to spring break and getting drunk with all your girl friends on the beach when your car broke down in the desert. AND your phone battery died. And it's getting hotter in here.
This SUCKS.

>What now?
16 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 994585 ID: 41324b

>>994412
Solve what? Open the door? Fix the car? Give us a lift?
>>
No. 994600 ID: df2059

>>994336
"Yup! Just making sure the door was locked. It's Tracy."
>>
No. 994623 ID: b1b4f3

Ask to borrow his tire iron so you can smash open the window and get your stuff.
>>
No. 994896 ID: 7d84aa

>>994488
>>994600
+1 hope he knows a good motel.
>>
No. 995624 ID: f55c04

Is this dead?


File 158477054152.gif - (2.30MB , 560x347 , format.gif )
959390 No. 959390 ID: a34b8a hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Kill or be killed.
+18 Adult content
111 posts and 20 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 994501 ID: 921468

We can probably get out if we are fine with losing our outer layer of clothing. Seems like the goop sticks to surfaces but doesn't soak in.
>>
No. 994517 ID: 3c38f8

Stand still, stay silent.
>>
No. 994534 ID: 250e64

Wave.
>>
No. 994584 ID: e51896

play dead
>>
No. 995595 ID: 15a025

Got any fight left in ya?


File 161491875702.png - (622.53KB , 650x800 , Evac-1.png )
989955 No. 989955 ID: 0fbdcd hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]

There are a few things every human being on an advanced world knows about spaceflight.

The first is some basic history. Some time long before the foundation of the modern Historiam Calendar, ancient humanity sent an enormous amount of self-replicating machines hurtling through space. These probes, known as Terraformation Engines, were designed for one enormously complex task: to identify planetoids in habitable zones and seed them with life. Full-scale atmospheric creation, the artificial spread of both flora and fauna; the shaping of countless Earths and Earthlikes. This effort has created an ever-expanding sphere of habitable space, centered from the Core Worlds, humanity’s birthplace. The furthest edges of this sphere are known as the Rim. Humanity has spread outward from the Core, following in the wake of the Engines, colonizing, living, dying.

The second is some basic physics. It is impossible to move faster than the speed of light, excepting the will of the Archotechs- and they’re certainly not telling humans how to do it. This means that to cross the vast distances between stars is a task of centuries. The geologic timescale of spaceflight ensures the vast majority of planets are isolated. When humanity does travel, they do so in a state of artificially induced Cryptobiosis, only awoken at rare, regular intervals to prevent illness and assure mental well-being. The endless work of flight itself is performed by a Persona-Level AI, operating at a human capacity without fatigue as it guides the craft.

The third is a simple fact. We are alone. While life generated outside of humanity has been reported, no records within the Historiam exist of contact with intelligent life not originating from Humanity itself- with the possible exception of the Archotechs, but this is, reasonably, impossible to confirm.
49 posts and 27 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995125 ID: 0fbdcd
File 161776693153.png - (1.16MB , 2276x782 , Evac-29.png )
995125

First thing’s first: you have a terminal and no time pressure for using it, beyond the existing time pressure. You tab over to the DM with the AI and read the backlog. You check the terminal’s ID- looks like this was dragged from the First Mate’s bunk.

FirstMate: hey AI FirstMate: hey bot FirstMate: respond immediately directive one/prosperity threat >Charlotte: Hello! I apologize for the delay. I was preoccupied! FirstMate: its cool FirstMate: keep the camera in this hallway up. buzz me on the intercom in the bridge every time someone steps near. >Charlotte: Please be aware that I cannot project a perfect responsiveness to that command at this time! However, I’ll be sure to do my best. FirstMate: thanks

Unfortunately, there aren’t any timestamps, so you don’t know how long ago this took place. But it’s reasonable to assume whoever’s behind this bulkhead has been alerted.

FirstMate: AI? This is the Maint. Tech.
A response takes a few minutes.
>Charlotte: Hello! I apologize for the delay. I was preoccupied! FirstMate: It’s fine. Can you disable the power on this door? Someone’s rigged it to fry anyone trying to get through. >Charlotte: I’m sorry! I can’t. I don’t actually have control over most of the systems INSIDE the ship; just essentials like life support and piloting. Remote control for power, doors, and other systems are located on the Bridge. FirstMate: And who all is still alive right now? >Charlotte: Suit sensors indicate that ten crewmembers are still aliv
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
No. 995126 ID: 0fbdcd
File 161776697699.png - (0.98MB , 933x951 , Evac-30.png )
995126

Next, you scroll through the DMs from here to the CAPTAIN terminal. It’s reasonable to guess the actual captain isn’t on the other end. These seem to scroll back through a good length of time, given how many sets of exchanges there are. You start with the oldest.

FirstMate: This is the CMO. You there? >CAPTAIN: hey. FM here. think im promoted FirstMate: I saw the captain’s post on the public bulletin. Did he really..? >CAPTAIN: yep. right between the eyes. his stack’s fine though. FirstMate: That is… awful. >CAPTAIN: its ok. I dont really have anywhere to put him in here so hes still just in his tub. FirstMate: Given the circumstances it might be best just to let him lie. The bugs have already burrowed into the morgue. >CAPTAIN: gross FirstMate: I assume you’re not going to come out. I don’t blame you. Do you have enough supplies in there? A source of water? >CAPTAIN: yeah i got water out all the faucets in the bedrooms. Im good FirstMate: Keep that way. Stay safe, son. I worry that this is all going to get much worse before it gets better. FirstMate: Unlock door FirstMate: Open door FirstMate: Shock off FirstMate: Search “how to manual override airlock” FirstMate: Disable electricity in hall >CAPTAIN: lol >CAPTAIN: who is this FirstMate: Guardian. My armor is in my room. I need to get to my room. >CAPTAIN: she dont wanna talk to you dude. Fuckoff >CAPTAIN: blocked


There are a few more; a series of checkups from the CMO much like the first, though shorter and more perfunctory each time. A pulsing green dot next to
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
No. 995131 ID: b1b4f3

>>995126
>MERCENARY GUARD
Uh, is that the same mercenary you trapped in a burning room? He survived? Or was there more than one mercenary? Concerning. Oh well, he doesn't know where you are now and must be in pretty bad shape if he's still breathing.
...maybe you should ask the AI where the mercenary is right now.

Probably useless to try to talk to First Mate but you may as well give it a shot.
Tell him you're the Maintenance Tech trying to get to your tools, is there a way past this electrified door?
>>
No. 995589 ID: 0fbdcd
File 161811078865.png - (1.03MB , 2276x747 , Evac-31.png )
995589

You tab back to the AI.
FirstMate: Hey, AI? Where is the merc? >Charlotte: The MERCENARY GUARD is currently located within OPERATIONS. Heartrate monitor indicates elevated stress levels! FirstMate: Just… operations? Can you be more specific? >Charlotte: I’m sorry! I’m afraid privacy restrictions prevent me from printing exact coordinates to anyone outside of the medical team or command staff. You’re not either of those.

Makes sense. Back to the CAPTAIN account.

FirstMate: Hi. Is anyone there?
The response takes a little bit to come in.
>CAPTAIN: yo >CAPTAIN: this you doc? FirstMate: No. This is the Maintenance Technician. I woke up recently. The AI realized I had a survival belt and could open my pod safely. >CAPTAIN: yo nice lucky >CAPTAIN: well not really. >CAPTAIN: tbh id rather die in my sleep than putz around here for however long we got FirstMate: AI says that might not have to happen. She’s gonna help me fix the engines. >CAPTAIN: lol >CAPTAIN: wait you’re actually serious? FirstMate: It’s either that or just wait until we crash, and I made it through too much back home to die here. FirstMate: My bunk is in one of the cabins past this deathtrap in the halls. It’s got my tools in it. Is there a way around? >CAPTAIN: not for anyone i dont want through. this is my fort. my sanctum.
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
No. 995590 ID: b1b4f3

It's been half an hour since we trapped the merc in there...

Tell FM that he can just ask the AI where you are and where the merc is, he's got command privileges. Though he'd be able to tell it's you anyway even if he didn't, as you're probably the only other person in this area. You want to know the exact room the merc is in right now though, since you trapped him in a room and want to know if he's still there.


File 156945897334.png - (242.63KB , 800x780 , HURON000.png )
945796 No. 945796 ID: 11f77a hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Clothing Damage Sci-Fi RPG.
NSFW with nudity, potential sexual content, and violence against fabric.
365 posts and 54 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 995372 ID: e7c7d3

Njar should brace from worker tripod
>>
No. 995376 ID: 0fae41

Sertis: brace.
>>
No. 995377 ID: 041c52

>>995370
Njar should be ready for a worker attack.
>>
No. 995446 ID: 9aaeef

Sertis be ready for an attack from Wrenchie.
>>
No. 995585 ID: 15a025

I think the cleaner getting whacked by ol wrenchie is gonna happen. Brace for impact!


File 158784279716.png - (211.04KB , 1024x1024 , -1-000-1.png )
963603 No. 963603 ID: 891b91 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Chapter 0: >>/questarch/886861
Chapter 1: >>/quest/910512

Discussion: >>/questdis/123379
Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Dead_Dust


The porch door slides open, letting in a gust of night air.
445 posts and 91 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 994011 ID: 8090b2

I'm pretty sure that Siobhan can't zap herself. Think about it. Why does Mike need Siobhan to zap him? Given that he's punching in codes, he probably knows how to use the dustbender just fine, so why couldn't he just zap himself? Probably because it's too dangerous. Maybe the person receiving the zap gets a shock, or something, and isn't able to hold the dustbender steady long enough for the process to finish. Or maybe the dustbender needs to be moved around precisely. So if Siobhan wants to get zapped instead, she would have to talk Mike into doing it.

Personally, I'd just zap him.
Why? Because I think things will turn out more interesting this way. I mean, it's entirely possible that Siobhan getting zapped here is how she gets her powers. But how would she get them if she zapped Mike here? Something very interesting would have to happen indeed.

Wait... the samples that Penny found, why did she find them in the Old City? If all of them used right here, right now, through the dustbender, then it makes no sense to bring the empty vials to the Old City.
What I'm implying here is that, for the sample vials to end down there, where Penny finds them, it only makes sense if Mike and Siobhan do not open them here. But if they don't open the samples here, it means that either Mike and Siobhan choose to delay zapping their dust here, or they're interrupted by someone.

So... this means that Mike and Siobhan are quite possibly in immediate danger?

Siobhan might want to ask Mike to be quiet for a while and listen. Make sure there's no one around.
>>
No. 994023 ID: a0dfd2

>>993922

Okay, okay, let me get this straight.

Mike just instantly caved on this one, and is willing to potentially commit what amounts to suicide if this goes wrong, knowing FULL WELL there's no way in HELL we can do anything about it if so, considering how powerful he claims this group to be?

I mean, I get it, I do, but what kind of pressure did they use for him to just ... just accept, like this?

He wants to protect us, sure, but we're the one who had to ride it all out in this crazy new body, who risked our neck to even GET those cursed things in the first place, and whose had to upend our life because of them -- right along with Mike.

And moreover, he's right on the fucking escrow thing: we did it. It's done.

If those Orchid guys are really that powerful, then why in the everloving fuck would they need US to hide this shit for them, huh?

What are THEY so afraid of that they need to pawn off their big prize to someone like ourselves to keep it safe?

Has Mike asked himself that at all? Because if not, we need to.

We'll be lucky not to lose him from this, and playing the goddamned hero isn't going to fix it, either.
>>
No. 994077 ID: 820483

We still dont know what our neighbor was all about. That llama was the main reason mike decided to come to our apartment initially. Is llama with Orchid? Was he planning on stealing the samples?
>>
No. 994478 ID: 2748b3

"And if we don't? I take it they made the consequences clear." This is sounding like an elaborate set up to get you and Mike out of the picture while they find out whatever these mystery samples do, two birds with one stone.
>>
No. 995583 ID: 15a025

Mike, there has to be another way!


File 159880111269.png - (194.72KB , 800x800 , FG-OP6.png )
975314 No. 975314 ID: 5fc3a0 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Frillsby and Gallsby are the most real cops on the force, with fully equipped badges.

Or we did have badges, but something's wrong.
98 posts and 21 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>>
No. 993849 ID: b1b4f3

Did his screeching sound like the "ghost" at the Mayor's residence?
>>
No. 993955 ID: 1ed92d

>>993825
Go up to them and say hello. Ask them to respond with nods or shakes of the head since you are having a hard time with their accent.
>>
No. 993971 ID: f8fa51

Anyone who's giving you a thumbs up cannot possibly be bad. Go over and see what's wrong.
>>
No. 994513 ID: e13b1d

>>993825
That's good enough for me. See if you can help with his car, if not you can give him a lift that probably won't end in double teaming a giant monster cock.
>>
No. 995582 ID: 15a025

I think a thumbs up means we're in the clear to check out the car.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
Previous [0] [1] [2] [3] [4]