[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160124534337.jpg - (257.04KB , 1000x750 , Sexcom.jpg )
977359 No. 977359 ID: 12b116

You are part of the Secret Extermination Command

You control a squad of Constructed Organisms, each with useful biological powers.

Your job is to monitor and command your squad to exterminate paranatural threats to Gray Lake, an amazing and prosperous city. It is extremely important that the people of Gray Lake aren't aware of the somewhat unfortunately common paranatural threats, and so officially, you don't exist.

Do well, and you will be assigned more C.Orgs, or even be able to commission specific gene combinations, and reap the probably-existent benefits of being part of a secret government organization.

Do poorly, and your squad will be recycled and you'll have to get a real job or something.

This is your first assignment. Your commander has informed you that a local business is a front for evil cultists. As far as HQ is concerned, everyone in the building is a threat.

Your cameras go live as your squad enters the building.
767 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 993523 ID: 094652

Explain that you're a refugee of a planet-wide total apocalypse of some kind, and the remainder of the chain of command struck a deal with this planet for expensive asylum in exchange for your species' unique talents, the most prevalent of which being the survival rate of brains cored out of their original bodies and placed in nutrient-rich extrasensory tanks.

As part of the agreement, you and the other 'Operatives' (that's what the government calls your species) had to have most of their memories blocked. You still remember the horde of radiation ghosts chasing you and the other survivors through a crumbling cave, so maybe it really was bad enough to justify the inhumane compensation rates.

Or maybe you're just a home-grown abomination who will be used and discarded like all the other biological waste product. But hey, nachos and cute girls.
>>
No. 993900 ID: 12b116
File 161715399745.jpg - (523.78KB , 1000x750 , Sexcom84.jpg )
993900

Before you get with the stories, you mention that a little robot buddy might be fun. It's like a pet that you don't have to worry about forgetting to feed.

"Do they make those?" Rockit says, taking a real big sip of her drink. "Can I have one?!"

You aren't really sure if they make those, but it seems like Rockit is certainly interested in one.

You start off with the story about the time a boat almost stepped on you. Your boss had asked you to drive a little dinghy back to the dock she'd borrowed it from but had totally gotten the departure schedule of Alexis off by an hour. You ended up riding that wave all the way to the other dock and were commended for getting there so quick. Also, you almost died.

"WOW!" Rockit says. "I'm glad you didn't die!"

You remember getting hit by a truck too. Some little girl was walking across the street and didn't see the truck coming, so you dove in front of it and pushed her out of the way!

"Waiiit a second," Rockit says, hand full of nachos.

"Then I woke up in another world! And my life is so much better now!"

Rockit giggles at the obvious reference.

"Wait, no, that's not how it happened," you say.

"I was walking across teh street playing a VRMMO. Just totally didn't see it."

Rockit laughs again, covering her mouth with her hand and smearing food residue across her face in the process.

You remember being a carpenter too. Or doing carpentry? You admit your memory is a little fuzzy.

"I'm too clumsy to do anything like that," Rockit says.

You think to yourself that it's actually a whole lot fuzzy.

You can't help but appreciate how powerful a C.Org's metabolism appears to be. They can certainly put away food.

You studied martial arts, of course. You did pretty okay at it. You got second place in an archery competition. When you were a teenager you jumped a motorbike over three whole cars.

You ask her what kinda cool stuff does she want to do.

"That stuff!" Rockit says, wide-eyed. "I wanna jump a motorbite over three cars!" She's putting her drink away pretty fast too.

"Motorbite. Motor. Bike." Rockit says, cheese sauce dripping off her face.

When you start talking about more mundane things, her eyes start to glaze over, so you tell her that when you were a kid, you used to go swimming at night in the gravel pit. Of course, you can't really be sure that any of the things you think you remember actually happened.

"Okay," you start, "I'm a refugee from a planetwide apocalypse."

Her eyes get even wider. You're concerned. You didn't think that was possible.

"When everybody was evacuating, there was a puppy that was left behind. I ran back while the planet was exploding and saved that puppy!"

"Awwwwwww!," Rockit says, finishing her drink.

"Then we struck a deal for asylum in exchange for our unique talents,"

Rockit cocks her head to the side.

"We're really good at being brains in jars. I had to have memory blocks, but I can still remember the horde of radiation ghosts chasing me and the puppy through a crumbling cave ... "

"Wait a minute," Rockit says. "You're messing with me!"

She laughs. You laugh! It's a good time!

Rockit polishes off the last of the food in front of her, and then suddenly slaps the counter.

"Oh no!" she says.

"I think I got some on my shirt!"

>The strong drink has lowered Rockit's inhibitions substantially.

How do you handle this tragedy?
>>
No. 993902 ID: 0fae41

Ooh, that's gonna stain. Hold that shirt steady while we get some napkins and scrub it off. Then get her face too, and she can deal with her hands afterward.
>>
No. 993903 ID: 67181a

Trade shirts
>>
No. 993904 ID: 4ae620

>>993902
"The laundromat here is kickass, I wouldn't sweat it too much."

Lets not abuse her trust, we can go for a more wholesome drunken kiss later.
>>
No. 993906 ID: b1b4f3

>>993900
Rockit you got a lot of it on your shirt.

Definitely get some napkins and offer to help. Try not to be lewd; I think that drink was too much for her, I guess she's a lightweight? Maybe it'd be better to let her clean her shirt herself, but help her clean her face because I think that'd be cute.
>>
No. 993929 ID: 1d109c

Help clean her up, offer her your shirt to wear
>>
No. 993996 ID: 8090b2

She may be drunk, but I don't think she's "let me flash the whole bar" drunk. So I don't think exchanging shirts is a great idea nor something she'd be comfortable with.
Her shirt is also stained too much for any napkin to wipe, so that would be mission impossible. Plus the one-sided boob touching may get you some angry stares.

We don't want her to stand out with a shirt stained like that, right? Then just do this:

With a large grin, grab a bunch of sour cream and other sauces and splat them on your own shirt. And thus, what was exceptional before, now became a norm.
Tell her, "Do it like this!", and then use a nacho to grab some of the sauce from your shirt and eat it. She may have trouble getting the sauce off of her own shirt, but just laugh it off.

Now, here comes the fun part.
Tease her that, because you have more sauce on your shirt than she does, you are the self-proclaimed Evil Sauce Master, and taunt her by saying that there's no one who would dare steal your sauce! If she gets the hint, she will, of course, try to grab the sauce on your shirt with her nachos, and that's fine. You would then act all dramatic how your sauce powers were gone and how you were defeated. I think she would feel pretty good about having a stained shirt (and vanquishing evil) afterwards.

You could also return the favor by getting some of the sauce off of her shirt with your own nachos, but that's up to discussion, and it depends a lot on how she would react.
>>
No. 993998 ID: 04d764

Trade shirts. Wash your hands first!
>>
No. 994021 ID: 1d109c

>>993904
actually taking her to laundromat is probably best
maybe mention that she'll want it properly cleaned before it stains
>>
No. 994339 ID: 12b116
File 161732894846.jpg - (483.67KB , 1000x750 , Sexcom85.jpg )
994339

You get some napkins to help, but it's a lost cause.

You consider offering to trade shirts, but there is no way your shirt is going to fit on Rockit. That shark neck means she probably can't even fit her head through the hole.

"Hey, let's go to the laundromat! It's kickass."

"Lemme get a go drink!" Rockit says. And she does. She does get a go drink. And sips it as you head to the laundromat.

Nobody's here, and Rockit shucks her shirt off as well as her shoes and socks for some reason. She pops them in the washer and sits on top, swinging her legs back and forth. You sit down in a chair nearby as she finished her drink.

"Soooo," she says awkwardly, grinning.

Soooo ...
>>
No. 994340 ID: f94934

>>994339
"Hmm? Sorry I was too busy trying to find words for how stunning you are. What was the question?"
>>
No. 994342 ID: e2dc7c

>>994339
Kiss her on the washing machine and then push her gently to guide her down to lay down across both rows of back-to-back washing machines, joining her atop them as you move to lay on top of her, continuing to kiss her.
>>
No. 994343 ID: 1d109c

I feel like she's "fishing" for a compliment . . .

so compliment her nifty looking webbed toes!

then tell her she has a great body . . . for swimming!

talk about swimming if compliments don't seem well received . . .
>>
No. 994348 ID: 67181a

Did she take her shoes and socks off because her feet were feeling stuffy? Maybe she wants a foot rub. See if she wants a foot rub, you can tell her how cool her webbed toes are and also maybe peek up her skirt since shes sitting so immodestly. Shes a grody weeb so she mightbnot get upset even uf she catches you.
>>
No. 994349 ID: 27edeb

>>994339
Two ways to go about this depending on the level of intimacy she seems comfortable with:

"I forgot how vibrant your hair was after being in those dim lights for so long. It's such a pretty color, is it naturally that way?"

or

"I'm curious, is your snout packed with electro-sensitive receptors?"

if yes, "What would it feel like if I rubbed it?" or "I bet that makes kissing something special, huh?"

if no, tell the story of the brave men back home that would use such a technique to tame ferocious sharks, to the point where they'd act like puppies, wanting to be acknowledged and pet by the divers. Playfully express relief that she's got a much better personality. If she is receptive to the playfulness, add that it's a shame, you think her scales/skin has a great texture and you're always looking for an excuse to touch it.
>>
No. 994352 ID: bc11b8

"Sooo, *snrk* nice bra. Cute color palette you've got there with your hair and skirt."
>>
No. 994353 ID: b1b4f3

>>994339
Tell her it's kindof hard not to look at her boobs right now. Sorry. You don't want to take advantage. If she drinks any more she can't take off any more clothes! No matter how good she looks.
Hey she has webbed feet! That's cute.

What's her best lap time in the pool? Is there a score ranking among the C.Orgs for that kind of stuff? Swimming laps, sprint speed, endurance running, etc?

>>994342
nnnnooooo
>>
No. 994356 ID: b1b4f3

Maybe you can just straight up ask if you can pet her. You could just hop up on a washer next to her to do it. Though it's a little weird since she's got hair. Hm. Would touching her nose or neck be too intimate? At least you can touch her hands to feel her scales.
>>
No. 994357 ID: 0fae41

Soooo let's wrestle.
Toe wrestle. Take off your shoe and let's dance. One two three four I declare a toe war.
>>
No. 994371 ID: afe7de

Boop her snoot because she’s a cute.
>>
No. 994372 ID: 6c227a

Oooooh that is a good color on you. Did you pick that out to show off to me?
>>
No. 994386 ID: 8090b2

Go check out the washing machine to make sure that she set it up properly.
>>
No. 994424 ID: 4134a1

Dontlookatherfeetdontlookatherfeetdontlookarherfeet
“Hey want a foot massage?”
You meant boop massage, because shark nose
Panic
>>
No. 994635 ID: 12b116
File 161748026626.jpg - (487.84KB , 1000x750 , Sexcom86.jpg )
994635

"Hmm? Sorry I was too busy trying to find words for how stunning you are," you say.

Rockit cringes involuntarily.

>If not for her alcohol consumption, her opinion of her would have dropped.

"Yeah, you've got a great body ..."

She cocks her head to the side.

"... for swimming!"

Rockit laughs, slapping her leg.

"Those webbed toes look pretty cool," you say. "Were your feet feeling stuffy? You know I can give you a foot rub."

"Oh?" Rockit says, wiggling her toes. "I never had a foot rub before."

She lays back on the washing machines and you have to stand up as she presents her feet to you.

You start rubbing her foot as she sighs. Her skin is surprisingly smooth, although there is definitely unpleasant resistance when you rub against the grain of her dermal denticles.

"Your hair is really pretty. Is it naturally that color?"

Rockit sighs pleasantly. "Yeah! I dunno why most C.Orgs have really bright hair, but I always really liked my hair."

"So, curious," you say, "Is your nose packed electro receptors? I know pure animal sharks are, and they legitimately love getting their nose rubbed."

Rockit almost moans as you continue your massage.

"I don't, but if you Activate me, I know it's something a lot of shark C.Orgs can get. I think it'd be pretty cool to be honest," she says, closing her eyes and laying all the way back.

"Nice bra," you say, smirking, "it goes with your skirt and your hair."

"mmh." she says. "My neck is so wide I gotta wear bras like this."

"Did you plan on showing it off to me?"

"hhh." She snorts slightly. "dunno lol ... "

"I love how your skin feels," you say. "I'd love to touch you more."

She doesn't say anything.

Right when you start to wonder if you've offended her, you hear light snoring.

Your date has fallen asleep, bringing your date to a close!

You wake her up gently and get her back to her room. She's a bit too out of it to say anything too coherently, but she gives you a good night kiss on the cheek.

>Rockit had a really fun time on your date!

Rockit gets a big morale boost next time you bring her on a mission!

>Rockit likes you!

As for your other C.Orgs:

Kayree & Eilie are still two adorable lovebirds!
Eilie keeps sneaking up on Kayree and stroking her tail.
->Eilie loves Kayree.
Kayree pretends like she's offended, but she really thinks it's cute.
->Kayree loves Eilie.

Zarah and ViiVeean don't really get along
Zarah thinks ViiVeean is too fucking loud.
->Zarah dislikes ViiVeean
ViiVeean doesn't really mind Zarah though.
->ViiVeean is neutral towards Zarah

Fucc and Noot get along just fine!
Fucc thinks Noot is cool and very suspiciously doesn't say anything else.
->Fucc likes Noot
Noot thinks Fucc is pretty cool and also suspiciously doesn't say anything else.
->Noot likes Fucc

Baetriss gets along fine with Lurleen
Baetriss and Lurleen talk about the 'sempai' thing and they laugh and laugh and laugh!
->Baetriss likes Lurleen
Lurleen finds Baetriss's multiple arms extremely useful.
->Lurleen likes Baetriss
->Lurleen thinks you could use one advanced plate carrier for any unit, equippable for the next mission only.

Danovin gets along well with Nurse Joannifer
Danovin enjoys helping the injured C.Orgs out.
->Danovin likes Nurse Joannifer
Nurse Joannifer appreciates Danovin's protective urges and grounded nature.
->Nurse Joannifer cautiously allows herself to like Danovin.
->Nurse Joannifer gives you a combat stimm item (Zombi) to equip for next mission only.

Rockit gets along just fine with Mary Kil
Rockit tells Mary Kil all about her date with you (what she remembers anyway) and Mary hangs on every word.
->Rockit likes Mary Kil.
Mary tells Rockit she's a good girl and pets her on the head.
->Mary Kil likes Rockit
->You gain 1 Gene Point! You can only spend it to Activate Rockit, fully heal Rockit, or recruit a new C.Org.

How do you spend your gene point?
You must spend it now and can't save it for later.
Activate Rockit
Fully Heal Rockit
Recruit a new C.Org

Now it's time to pick a mission!

1.Eliminate the Heretical Terratomorph
A huge monster has been detected in the sewers.
Difficulty: Nightmare
Opposing Force: Large and small monsters
Special Danger: Water is present but avoidable
Special Reward: Extra Gene Points

2.Extraspace Mercenary Work: Scions of the Dragon
A group called the Scions of the Dragon want your troops to invade an enemy stronghold on their world and cause as much damage as possible.
Difficulty: Hard
Mission Type: Hit-and-Run
Special Danger: hordes of enemies
Special Reward: recruit a Dragon troop/bonus Requisition

3.Hell in the Water
The underground water treatment plant has been invaded by Corporate Cultists who seek to summon a wet god for tax purposes.
Difficulty: Hard
Mission Type: Exterminate
Special Danger: Entirely underwater. Non-water-breathing units must equip a rebreather item. Must use underwater-capable weapons.
Special Reward: Extra Gene Points/Magic Research

C.Orgs from Unit 8 failed to extract Nakken Daisley. Once the heat dies down, a unit can attempt this mission again.

You'll be able to select your C.Orgs and equip them after you select the mission.
>>
No. 994636 ID: f25f51

I am interested in trying 2, let's see what the dragon cultists are up to
>>
No. 994637 ID: 1d109c

Heal Rockit with gene point
then with Teevin and Viivian we'll have thre underwater C.Orgs to do the water mission
we'll have two really good armours for C.Orgs with the improved plate carrier for Rockit, and the agility suit for Viivian

so my Vote is "hell in the Water" we've got a lot of advantages going for us that'll expire if we don't take it
>>
No. 994638 ID: f25f51

I am interested in seeing number 2, I wonder what dragons do
>>
No. 994639 ID: 0fae41

Recruit a new C. Org. Priorities. We can use a point from the mission to activate her.
Need more water weapons. Sure as hell not going back to the sewers. Let's go recruit a dragon.
>>
No. 994641 ID: 1d109c

Also Rockit needs to go back on a mission eventually she needs to do 10 to retire, this is a golden opportunity to give her a mission she could excel at.

don't activate Rockit, she has a 20% chance to become a giant monster,and I don't think she wants to become a murder beast.
unless we can spend 3 genepoints to specifically pick out nose EM activation
>>
No. 994642 ID: 1d109c

healing is also very useful because it frees up C.Orgs to do base activities, rather than just rest, which at least 5 of our C.Orgs need
>>
No. 994643 ID: 66a9a0

Mission 2 sounds fun, and dragons are cool, but maybe healing Rockit and giving her time to shine in an underwater mission would be cooler. If we have enough equipment and C.Orgs for the underwater mission go for it, but if not. Mission 2 seems like a really quick get in get out and Fucc things up kinda job.

Either way though, we should probably heal rockit.
>>
No. 994645 ID: aa37a8

>the foot is obscuring the view
lmao, the curse of SEXCOM continues

>>994637
This. Pretty much what I was thinking as well.
Heal Rockit and go for 3.Hell in the Water

If #2 wins, then Activate Rockit instead of healing her.
>>
No. 994654 ID: b1b4f3

>>994635
Heal Rockit. Underwater mission is go, we can bring three water units! Should go fine! HAHA, UNFORTUNATELY we only have three water-capable weapons. So we're gonna have to procure one on-site. Which is awkward.

>>994639
We only have 4 empty rooms left. The current plan is to get the other two unique extraspace units(I think there's an extraspace unit we haven't seen, too, which might be worth considering), and two custom C.Orgs. Spending 3 genepoints on a C.Org gives us a free trait (worth 1 genepoint) and we get to pick the trait. I think that's worth spending 3, because some corg types are better than others and being able to pick a strong trait right off the bat will give us an advantage.
>>
No. 994656 ID: e51896

Heal rockit,
lets go under water mission. Dragons are cool, but If they are able to summon that war god, things could get worse. Best deal with that asap.
>>
No. 994657 ID: 094652

>Eliminate the Heretical Terratomorph - is still at Nightmare Difficulty
Damn, they breed fast! Once again, I recommend we continue to petition the city government to get the army or get a bomb, because we refuse to complete this mission. I don't care if they cut our funding, we are not sending our subordinates directly into a meat grinder!

Yeah, heal Rockit, do the underwater mission. Our guest star will make this relatively easy for us.
>>
No. 994658 ID: 250e64

Heal Rockit, do Hell in the Water.
>>
No. 994683 ID: 66a9a0

>>994643
Oh W8 healing won’t actually fix her arm, fuck that then let’s just go do the hit and run, get ourselves a dragon, and do the water mission next time if it’s available. The world isn’t ending because of what mission we choose, we shouldn’t choose based on that at all.

Plus by the time we get OUR MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON Rockit will be healed anyways for a new mission. Healing her now seems like a waste of gene points and misses out on a FUCKING D R A G O N
>>
No. 994707 ID: 250e64

>>994658
Oh just wanted to add if we don't do the underwater mission, instead spend the point on activating Rockit.
>>
No. 994753 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, and can we ask SEXCOM if it's normal to have trouble remembering our life before joining?
>>
No. 994762 ID: a38353

Do number 2, get us a sweet sweet DRAGON.
>>
No. 994772 ID: 864e49

>>994635
>recruit a Dragon troop
If by this you mean we get a Dragon C.Org then fuck yes!

Else Fully heal Rockit, get Teevin and lets go for a swim.
>>
No. 994789 ID: bc11b8

Definitely have our resident mage work on unlocking the secrets of the arcane.
>>
No. 994790 ID: 12b116
File 161754743083.jpg - (183.41KB , 1000x750 , Sexcom87.jpg )
994790

You use the Gene Point to heal Rockit! She is no longer Wounded!

You also have two special items for this mission only:

Improved Plate Carrier - can be equipped on any unit that can use armor. Will be "heavy armor" on a monstrous unit instead.

Zombi - This is a one-use combat stim.
The troop under the effects of this stim is immune to shaken and panic and immediately recovers from those statuses.
The troop takes reduced damage.
The troop will sometimes only have one action per round.
When the effect wears off, the troop will be stunned for a turn.

For this mission only you can bring the following unit:

Teevin, Rank 2
Pelican Eel traits:
Waterborn - Improved movment in water, can't drown
Animal Toughness
Monstrous Form - Bonus HP, damage reduction, CQC damage and movement. Can't benefit from most cover, or use most weapons or armor.
Horrorkill - If this troop kills a nearby enemy, increase chance for enemies to panic.
Biolumens - reduce darkness penalty for allies, enemies don't have a penalty to hit this troop in darkness.
Skills
Healer - Trauma kits have 3 uses
Nimble - harder to hit in CQC

You decide to face Hell in the Water!

Equipment
https://pastebin.com/fJ2tNdQ2
Troops
https://pastebin.com/iPZkWM28

Any troop that doesn't have a water-based trait must equip the "Rebreather" item instead of any other item (They are provided for the mission by HQ.)

You must defeat the Corporate Cultists and their summoned demons to clear the mission.

You can only equip the following weapons, although all items and armor are usable:

Capture Foam Gun: Range reduced to point-blank only

Lightning Gun: Deals very high AOE damage centered on the person firing it, hitting them as well. Destroys the weapon (but not the battery) permanently.

Flechette Rifle

Stinger Rifle

Energy Katana

Teevin can use the following weapons:

Energy Katana

You have no armor that Teevin can equip.

Who do you bring and what do you equip them with?

Yiann and Ixander must recuperate. Baetriss and Danovin should rest instead of taking any other action. Zarah cannot equip the "Rebreather" item and so can't go on this mission. Anyone else who stays behind can:

Assist Lurleen for a possible bonus item
Work with the Corporate Cultist prisoner for magical insight
"I wanna do this," Zarah says, "I think I'm close to a breakthrough!"
Work with the Cult of the End prisoners for cybernetic insight (one person can be assigned to each prisoner)
Help Joannifer for a possible bonus item (drug or stim)
Go to the spa for a morale bonus
Perform a Rite (Zarah only)
or
Investigate the pee mystery to possibly gain more clues

>>
No. 994793 ID: 1d109c

Kayree gets Flechette Rifle, and aquagear she's our best shooter so shee needs best gun.
she can't take a med pack but she can still use the ones others are carrying.

Teevin can get improved plate carrier, and energy katana, plus medpack
he's already glowy so giving him a glowy sword won't make him more of a target, he should be near unstoppable, but just in case he has a medpack Kayree can use on him

Rockit: stinger rifle, Agility Frame and medpack, our second best rifle and second best Armour, a medpack for Kayree to use on her or another C.Org

Viivean: grenade, someone has to get the short straw . . . she can use the grenade and hopefully get he gun of the person she kills with it, or Teevin can get her a gun

Eilie: in reserve with a grenade, just in case she'll want to be on hand to rescue Kayree


Yiann, Ixander, Baetriss and Danovin all get nap time


Zarah can keep playing with her toy . . . err "Work" with the Corporate Cultist prisoner for magical insight

Fucc: Work with the Cult of the End prisoners, he did a good job with this before

Noot: pee mystery
>>
No. 994802 ID: 830459

The plan that I would go with would be to have the three fish be a CQC team until we get more weapons, therefore...

Teevin
- Arm: Skin
- Wep: Fists, Knives, whatever works best for him in CQC
- Itm: Trauma Kit
Viiveean
- Arm: Improved Plate Carrier
- Wep: Energy Katana 1h + CFG 1h
- Itm: Ballistic Shield
Rockit:
- Arm: Agility Frame
- Wep: CFG 1h + Flechette Rifle (I'd assume that the 2h weapon can at least be carried until CFG is dropped. If not, then Knife)
- Itm: Breaching Charge
Kayree
- Arm: Basic Plate Carrier
- Wep: Stinger Rifle
- Itm: Rebreather
Eilie
- Arm: Basic Plate Carrier
- Wep: Trauma Kit :V
- Itm: Rebreather

Yeah, rush in and blast the first few unsuspecting enemies at point-blank with the Capture Foam Guns, and then use whatever weapons they had.

Interrogate both prisoners.

> >>994793 >Teevin can get improved plate carrier
> >>994800 >Teevin gets the advanced armor
>>994790 "You have no armor that Teevin can equip."
>>
No. 994804 ID: b1b4f3

>>994802
That was clarified on discord, we don't "have" the armor, it's going to be loaned to us once we decide who's getting it. Improved armor for a Monstrous Form unit is a different type of armor anyway.

Also items can't be carried in the weapon slot.
>>
No. 994805 ID: b1b4f3

>>994790
We're taking Teevin, Rockit, Viiveean, Kayree, with Eilie in reserve.
Teevin gets the energy katana and a medkit.
Rockit gets the flechette, and the ballistic shield.
Viiveean gets a CFG though it's probably going to be replaced immediately and handed off to Teevin since he can use it on offhand, and a medkit for Kayree to use. She's still rank 0, she should stay back a bit anyway.
Kayree can take the stinger rifle, and a rebreather ofc.
Eilie carries no weapon (because we're NOT giving anyone the lightning gun here). I hope we can give the reserve unit a spare weapon once we salvage an extra one.

Teevin gets the advanced armor. He's going to be rushing in, he needs the extra protection even with bonus HP from monstrous form.
Kayree gets the agility frame, to compensate for lower swim speed.

Zarah interrogate the corp cultist.
Fucc interrogate a cult of the end prisoner.
Noot interrogate the other cult of the end prisoner.
>>
No. 994815 ID: 0fae41

Vivi: Frag, Stinger
Rockit: Zombi, capture foam
Teevin: Medkit, katana, Heavy armor. After we 'procure' some weapons from the first room the foam gun might go to Teevin.
Eilie: Flechette gun, rebreather, agility frame.
No reserve unit.

Other activities:
Zarah: Magic interrogation.
Kayree: Pee bandit.
Fucc: Cybernetics interrogation
Noot: Assist Lurleen
>>
No. 995136 ID: b1b4f3

>>994805
Ah, wait, I want to change this.
Noot should assist Lurleen instead of interrogating a cult of the end prisoner.

Free equipment is definitely better than unlocking cybernetics research we don't have the Req to spend on!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason